SafeNow offers its flagship Packaging Partners program for people who are interested in creating meaningful employment, vocational services, and additional funding for their schools or agencies. Becoming a Packaging Partner is similar to starting a small business, and whether adding to an existing curriculum, or creating a new program based on SafeNow’s model, Partners are able to provide their students or individuals with a structured teaching environment and the pride and satisfaction of working towards a common goal.
As a Packaging Partner, you would receive bulk shipments of SafeNow’s raw materials which you can bottle for retail and for internal use. Here’s an example of the raw materials sent to partners:
- 5 gallons of any SafeNow liquid product
- (Multi-Surface Cleaner, Hand Soap, Floor & Wall Cleaner, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent, and Bio-Stain Remover).
- All the empty bottles and tops you will need to fill 5 gallons worth of liquid product.
- 5 gallons of liquid Hand Soap fills about 80 – 8oz bottles.
- Custom or regular SafeNow labels.
- Plus all the goodies and extra equipment you get by becoming a partner.
Once you’re setup, you can bottle for retail and sell in your local community, use as a fundraising tool, or simply use to refill your internal stock of cleaners and bathroom hand soap dispensers.
Still interested? We would love to email you more information. Simply fill out the form below: